The life expectancy of Hongkongers is the worlds longest or second longest. Hong Kong is also known for its deep natural harbor and skyline. Those who aspire to migrate to Hong Kong must make themselves aware of Honkong QMAS scheme which is now governed by the Chinese govt. This particular scheme is launched in 2006 and since then numerous applications have been received from applicants expressing their desire to Migrate to Honkong for permanent residency.
Hong Kong immigration was never so simple.Honkong QMAS is an opportunity to immigrate to Honkong for the talented people to permanently settle down in Hong Kong.
What is the Requirement for Honkong QMAS?
- Age should be 18 to 50 years
- The applicant should have enough money to support themselves as well as their families.
- Should have good moral character
- Should have proficient in Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin ) or English
- Should have basic educational qualifications
- Nationals of Cuba, Afghanistan, North Korea, Cambodia, Vietnam and Nepal many not apply under Honkong QMAS scheme
Indian applicants have edge over others
‘It is good news for the Indian applicant, as they have edge over others. We find Indians have generally strong education background and they are very dedicated towards their work. The applicants are allotted points based on their achievements in both personal as well as professional lives. We have found recently, their criteria have been liberalized. Applicants are also allotted points for knowledge of languages besides Chinese and English. The age limit was also relaxed. Due to the overwhelming response for the program, the govt has constantly tried to assure that guidelines should be followed and there cannot be any issues or discrepancies in the selection process. The Honkong immigration consultants help you achieve desired marks for permanent residency and they help you achievement of your goals.