Hong Kong is one of the dream destinations for business visitors and tourists. Many prospects are available for individuals who wish to experience a new way of work. Aspirants who are planning to move to Hong Kong for employment have to know how to apply for Hong Kong Work Visa and the basic requirements to apply for it.
Hong Kong is a great place to live and work, and individuals who possess good qualifications and professional experience can apply for Hong Kong Work Permit. In case, an individual wishes to start- his or her career in Hong Kong, then he or she must be eligible for Hong Kong Quality migrant Admission Scheme to enter into the country.
It has various visa programs that support non-residents to migrate to the country under special schemes such as Hong Kong Immigration Scheme. This new applicant scheme is only for highly qualified persons who wish to settle in the country. Under this QMAS scheme, aspirant is allowed to stay for one year in the country.
Note: This scheme is not applicable to Afghanistan, Cambodia, Cuba, Laos, Korea, Nepal and Vietnam nationals.
There are two types of work visas available in the country they are Professional and non-professional Hong Kong Work Visas. Professional work visa is given for individuals who posses good technical qualification and non-professional visa for aspirants who have a confirmed offer of employment from the concerned authorities.
Basic requirements for Hong Kong immigration:
- Individuals should not bear any criminal records
- Aspirant must possess good educational background with atleast a graduate degree from relevant domain
- As per the norms, he or she must be able to show all health, salary and accommodation documents when asked by the authorities.
Eligibility for Quality Migrant Admission Scheme
- At the time of application, lodging individual’s age must be between 18 – 50 years
- Must be able to support themselves financially during their stay in the country
- Aspirant is recommended to provide police clearance certificate from all the countries wherever he or she has stayed before.
- Aspirants with a score of 6.0 in IELTS and above are eligible to apply for Quality Migrant Admission Scheme
- Must be proficient in written and verbal skills
- Applicant should hold atleast a degree qualification from recognized university and the individuals who possess postgraduate and additional achievements will be having the excellent chance of getting the application accepted soon.