The Hong Kong QMAS scheme is considered as quote based entrant scheme. It seeks highly skilled or talented individuals to Settle in Hong Kong so that it can help in enhancing the economic competiveness of Hong Kong.
All successful application of Quality Migrant Admission Scheme Visa might bring their spouse and also unmarried dependent children below age of 18 to Hong Kong if they are capable of accommodating as well as supporting their dependents on their financial resources without much reliance on the public assistance from Hong Kong Govt.
During the QMAS Processing Time, they are Required to Meet the below Criteria.
- Age : The age of the applicant should be 18 or more while lodging the application through this scheme
- Financial : the applicant should be able to demonstrate that the individual is capable of supporting and also accommodating themselves and dependents
- The individuals must not have any record of criminal history or should have adverse record of immigration in this nation or elsewhere
- The applicant should also be proficient in both written as well as spoken Chinese
- The applicant should have background of good education, normally 1st degree from the university which has been recognized or a education institution tertiary.
During the QMAS Processing Time, they are Required to Meet the Below Criteria.
The applicants under Hong Kong QMAS Scheme might apply to get their spouse and also dependent children who are unmarried and who are below 18 years to this nation through dependent policy. The individuals admitted or wish to apply for admission through this scheme would be sponsor of dependent accompanying to Hong Kong. We find length of their stay for such dependents would normally be linked to their sponsors.
Scope of This Scheme
This particular scheme does not apply to national’s belonging to Cambodia, Nepal,. Afghanistan, Cuba, Laos, Vietnam and Korea.